tisdag 23 september 2014

21. Plan it right or get it right?

1. Hasse!   2. What is dad doing?  3. Dad is in the basement peeling apples.
Hi there.
I will do my best to get started again with the work on my graphic novel and post more regular on this blogg.
( Wish me good luck)

An illustrator friend talked about his workflow when making an image. He said that he prepared everything very careful from sketch final image. So the result was one image that he had full control over and made it perfect.
He compared it with another illustrator who maybe did 4-5 different images from one idea and then picked the best as her choice.
I think it´s interesting to hear about how  different the creative roads are for artists.
I will probably talk more about that in this blogg.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar